ACSTH Coach Certification Program (ACC & PCC)
Our program will be delivered via a specific format in the blended virtual format with right amount on focus on ICF PCC Competencies, Coaching Practice and Imparting key skills that help you become a great coach.
The 60 / 125 hours Program forms the foundation for professional coaching. Key focus breakdown of our program is as below:
- Coaching Fundamentals – to equip you the basic tools, philosophy, code of ethics, Coaching best practices
- Effective Communication – to equip you with powerful questioning techniques, demonstrating ethical and ICF competencies, and use of integrated NLP techniques in coaching conversation
- Coaching Mastery – to equip you with coaching presence, use of psychometrics in coaching engagements, and finding a niche in a development area using Coaching Transformation.
Who Can Attend the Program?
All those people who
- Are passionate about helping others to discover their true potential
- Are required to work with other people for their own personal success
- Are planning on career extension or secondary careers
- Want to make a step-by-step transition to a higher level of ICF® coach credentialing for international acceptance