Coach Mentoring Support for ACC and PCC professionals
Mentor coaching is a mandatory part of your coach certification journey as the International Coach Federation (ICF) requires coaches to complete 10 hours of mentor coaching. ICF coach certification requires coaches to complete a minimum of 10 hours of mentor coaching, out of which 7 hours should be group mentor coaching and 3 hours should be individual (one to one) mentor coaching.
Key Focus for this program includes, supporting ICF Professional:
- By offering support and feedback on ICF Competency demonstrations
- Review of audio tapes and providing feedback before submission
- Guidance and Q&A on ICF credentialing requirements
Who can opt for this offering?
- Anyone who completed their learning requirement via portfolio route
- Anyone who is needed for an advanced mentoring need as part of their credentialing journey